Saturday 16 April 2011

Again!



It’s pretty,
Pretty again
And I hear it again,
The violin hum;
I shake up to realize
I haven’t had any rum.

But I see it again
I see it happening now

I think
Think again
And I look forward
To live the moments
I wake up to remember
And realize their torments.

But I see it again
A half of I want it now

Not my fault
Not my fault again
It treats me such and
I forget all – now and old
I slap my head to stop
Even ere, I couldn’t be bold.

I see it again
I think of the right wrong now

It’s fervent,
Fervent again;
I remember the last
I compare the reasons and all.
And sigh as I have always done;
A faint smile and I take the call.

I’m falling again.
Falling in love again now;
If not sincere as last
’m learning to love again, now…



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Again beautiful,..
yes one does move on!

prateekshankar dixit said...

This one is more of a song than a poem!
but beautiful and simple...

Rajan said...

ya even i feel so..
but i like this one.. :)

Amruta said...

soulful....i like it...

Rajan said...

thankyou amru..